Late Dr. K K Damodaran, whom we used to fondly address “Dr. Sir”, is no more. He was the heart and soul of Sree Narayana Mandira Samiti (SNMS) which he co-founded and led from the front for 50 years. He demonstrated by his own life and work as to how Sree Narayana Guru's principles and philosophy should be put into practice for the welfare of humanity. His name was synonymous with the Samiti and his personal contributions towards the growth of the organization to its present stature have been phenomenal.
- ➠Award for social service by Sree Narayana World Council of New York at Sree Narayana Global Convention held in August 1999 at Hilton Parcippany, New Jersey, USA. Facilitation by Marol Education Society in December 2001 in function organized in Shanmukhananda Sabha Hall as the Malayalee Senior Citizen who had been in the forefront of continuous and sustained Social Service. Award by life time achievement in the field of science and social work by Dr.B.L.Mungaekar Vice-Chancellor of Bombay University at a function organized by “RAGADUHDA” in April 2002. Award by Sree Narayana Samiti, Bangalore at its Silver Jubilee function held in May 2002 for his outstanding contribution in spreading the message and teaching of Sree Narayana Guru. “Pathradhipar K.Sukumaran” award for best Sree Narayana Dharma Pracharakan in India by Sree Narayana Mission of India presented to him in October 2002 at a function held at Press Club,Trivananthapuram by the then Union Minister Shri.O.Rajagopal.
- ➠ Award by Shree Hariharaputra Bhajan Samaj, Chembur presented for his outstanding service in the field of Education at the Samaj Shakti awards function held at Shanmukhanada Sabha Hall on 22.05.2004.
- ➠ Felicitation by Sree Narayana Samiti, Bangalore with an award for his social work on 14.11.2004 on the occasion of the 150th Sree Narayana Guru Jayanth celebration.
- ➠ Felicitation by Gurudeva Kalavedi, Kollam during its Silver Jubilee Celebration in June 2005 by presenting a Shield in recognition of his outstanding contribution in propagating Sree Narayana Guru Philosophy and his excellent organizing Capacity. The shield was handed over by King Marthanda Varma of erstwhile Travancore State.
- ➠ “Guruvarsham” Award by SNDP Yogam branch at Matunga-Sion during its Guru Jayanti Celebration on 18.09.2005 for his outstanding contribution towards Social Service to tje Poor.
- ➠ “Sree Narayana Award” by T.R. Raghavan Educational and Charitable Trust in January 2006 consisting a Memento and cash award of Rs.25,000/-. The award was constituted to be given to persons who have done outstanding contributions in Scientific and Technological fields as well as in the field of propagating Sree Narayana Guru Philosophy .
- ➠ Felictation by Sree Narayana Guru Welfare Society and Elders Home at Trissur on 07.01.2006. for his outstanding services to the poor.
- ➠ “Kalakeralam Award” was Given on 27.03.2006 by Dr. Seerapani, an ardent devotee of Sree Narayana Guru in a function at Tiruvananthapuram.
- ➠ Pathanapuram Gandhi Bhavan Award received on 28.12.2006.
- ➠ Award by Mumbai-Thane SNDP Union during its Jayanti Celebration organized at Gurudevagiri, Nerul on 09.09.2007.