Narayana guru was born in a remote South Indian village Chempazhanti in Kerala.
He grew up seeing the pathetic condition of the fellow human being and the inhuman
treatment inflicted upon them. His childhood incidents gave an indication that he
was gifted with super natural powers. Guru opted to utilize his spirituality and
wisdom for the betterment of the society. He propounded the theory of universal
brotherhood of mankind, Sanatana - dharma and truth in day-to-day life.
dignity and self-respect of mankind at the highest pedestal above all religions.
“Whatever be the religion, it is enough, if man becomes virtuous” was his message.
Guru revolutionalised the social, religious and philosophical system. Guru authored
62 books which are acclaimed as philosophical treasures ever produced by any saint.
The entire life of Guru was full of activities for the welfare and prosperity of
the mankind irrespective of Caste, Creed, Religion and Language. He was an epitome
of original thinking and creativity. Sixty two books authored by the guru has been
acclaimed as the philosophical treatises ever produced by any saint. He was Patanchali
in Yoga, Sankara in wisdom, Manu in the art of governance, Buddha in renunciation,
Mohammed in strength of spirit & Christ in humility.
−−−−−−−−−−•⚫Some of his lofty messages are ⚫•−−−−−−−−−−
- ➠ “One caste, one religion, one God for man”.
- ➠ “Ask not, think not, and say not caste”.
- ➠ “Whatever be the religion, it is enough if man becomes virtuous”.
- ➠ “Acts that one performs for one’s own sake should also aim at the good
of other men”.
- ➠ “Gain freedom through education”.
- ➠ “Gain strength through organization”.
- ➠ “Gain prosperity through Industry”
- ➠ Liquor is poison, make it not; sell it not, drink it not.
- ➠ Acts that one performs for one’s own sake should also aim at the good of
- ➠ “Of one in kind, one in faith, one in God is man, of the same womb, one
same form, difference none there is at all”.