SNGC Alumni Association welcomes you all to join our great community which endeavours to impart, share and collaborate our collective experience among ourselves, the society and the future alumni.
Feeling a duty to give back to our beloved institution the leanings that we acquired from it; with renewed and fruitful learning we experienced in life enriching it further.
Its time we act together, now and in synchrony to make our society and environment a better place to be in.
The alumni always come back to the institution to contribute in various ways. They often guide the current students and share their experiences in the academics (by orienting and teaching them or donating their books and other materials), cultural and sports events (by training them for their performances), or even employment ( by training them for their recruitment in corporate world or making them aware about the career options in their own field).
1. To establish, to maintain, to strengthen the contact between the college and its ex-students.
2. To foster and promote feeling of brotherhood and friendship among the ex-students of the college
3. To suggest, to secure and to promote the interests of the college, in all possibleways.
4. To initiate and/or to co-operate in any such enterprise pertaining to the promotion of the best interest of thecollege.
5. To conduct academic meets such as conferences, convocations, workshops, seminars for the members on varioussubjects.
6. To arrange programme in assistance with other social and charitable institutions sharing common objectives for the benefit ofmembers..
7. To promote any other activities for the benefit of the general public in furtherance of the above objectives of the Samiti.
8. To take all such steps as may be necessary for the fulfillment of the AIMS and the OBJECTIVES laid down hereinabove.
9. Any other objective which will be decided by the majority at Annual General Meeting for the benefit of the ex-students, the students and the college.