Alumni Registration is in process. However, alumni meet is held annually. Following are certain activities/contribution of alumni in the college development.
1. Alumni Association organized a talk on Women Empowerment along with the Women Development Cell of the college
2. The members of the Alumni Association made their contribution in nurturing cancer patients by distributing fruits and flowers during their visits to Brahamumbai Muncipal Corporation’s First Cancer Hospital - Nair Hospital. .
3. The members of the Alumni Association participated in a rally named ‘Abhiyan’ to create awareness about female feticide
4. An Alumnus of our college voluntarily helps to maintain the College website. Alumni of our college who have gained fame as anchors in programs guide the students at the Annual Day program and also act as Judges in the College Talent competitions.
5.Alumni Association organized a talk by Dr. Sheela Panse on clinical depression, sleep disturbances impaired thinking or concentration agitation and irritability Alumni Association also organized a talk on the need to help your parents, plan for a good old age and a happy life for them.
6. The Association organized yoga and meditation sessions for good mental and physical health of students. They regularly interact among themselves and make the meetings as a platform for learning and sharing.