1. S.S.C. mark sheet original and two attested photo copies.
2. School leaving certificate original and two attested photo copies (original will not be returned to students under any circumstances.)
3. Four stamp size photographs (one each for application form, I-Card, and library card & parent profile.)
4. Two photo copies of caste certificate issued by the competent authority with original for verification. [ For claiming seats under Reserved Category)
5. Two attested Xerox copies of certificates for sports (issued by district sports officer), Games & Cultural Activities, Freedom fighters, employees on transfer, defense employees, Ex-servicemen, natural calamities affected, handicapped, etc.
6. Two photo copies of Ration Card with original for verification [for girl student seeking fee concession. The student should not be the fourth or subsequent child].
7. Other requirement will be notified on the college notice board.
In addition to the above mentioned documents those students who have passed S.S.C./9th Std. Examination from other than the Maharashtra state/Mumbai divisional board and admitted provisionally in this college are required to complete the following formalities to confirm their final eligibility and Admission in or before January.